GoHealth Urgent Care is transforming urgent care through an innovative model with a deep patient and consumer focus, data-driven operations, and cutting-edge technology. GoHealth UC is one of the fastest growing urgent care companies in the country with approximately 165 locations across New York, Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Michigan, North Carolina, Missouri, Oklahoma, Oregon, Washington, Texas and California, and dozens of additional sites under contract over the next 12 months.
With a strong emphasis on patient satisfaction, GoHealth UC uses Business Intelligence solutions to make informed, data-driven decisions. Innovative and award-winning clinic design, website and mobile check-in solutions lead to improved patient experiences, as well as operational efficiencies. GoHealth UC has a unique partnership model and a multi-channel marketing strategy that focuses on the communities it serves and enhances brand awareness, fueling growth for the organization in existing and future markets.
The GoHealth UC joint venture model has proven to be extremely effective and competitively differentiating. Prominent co-branding with its large, integrated health system partners and deep IT integration have led to increased volume and financial results, as well as improved clinical quality. GoHealth UC’s unique health system collaboration model has given its patients greater access to the entire healthcare continuum through same day or next day referrals to primary care physicians, specialists, and other ancillary services.
TPG Growth, one of the world’s leading investment funds, invested in GoHealth Urgent Care in 2014 to help launch the new urgent care brand and its national growth plan. TPG Growth is the middle market and growth equity investment platform of TPG, the world’s largest private equity firm with over $103 billion of assets under management.
GoHealth UC is seeking a driven, highly organized Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing Team. This is a fully remote position. The ideal candidateThis role will report to the Marketing Project ManagerDirector of Search & Media and will primarily support three key areas of our marketing group: project tracking and management, trafficking of marketing assets and budget tracking. This position will entail working with paid traditional and paid digital channels, and will be responsible for helping to coordinate trafficking of creative assets. They will also be engaged with our media measurement and analytics firm to coordinate updated data templates, schedule meetings and ensure deadlines are met.
Project Tracking and Management
• Assist the Project Manager and the Director of Search & Media with inputting all media asset projects in our project management tool – Click-Up; Ensure associated steps, resources, deliverables and deadlines are properly documented
• Support the Project Manager in tracking all media projects, escalating risks and changes
• Provide meeting agendas and follow-up notes for all team and status meetings, briefing and creative reviews
Trafficking of Digital and Traditional Media Assets
• Supports the media and acquisition team with the planning, preparation, and implementation of marketing and media plans
• Liaison between media team, project management team and creative team to ensure asset needs are documented, produced on time and in the proper format
• Responsible for helping to coordinate trafficking of creative assets and have a full understanding of media formats and specifications
• Build UTM parameters for tracking using a template and deliver UTM parameters, ad URLs and assets to media agency partners as part of the trafficking process
• Develop and maintain a system to organize electronic files, media materials and digital assets, working in Sharepoint and/or Box
• Assist with the market research and media planning process as needed
• Assist media team with reviewing and validating monthly invoice totals, participating in the monthly accrual process
• Work with marketing team leaders to reproject marketing and media expenses on a monthly basis
• Maintain internal budget trackers
• 1-3 years of media agency or project manager experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Media or Marketing preferred
• Click-Up experience or experience using other project management tools (Such as Asana, Trello, Basecamp or Monday.com) is strongly preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Understanding of media formats and specifications inclusive of TV, Direct Mail, Radio, Social, Digital Display, Digital Video and Digital Audio assets
• Experience with Excel and comfortable working in a fully remote environment, utilizing email, Microsoft Teams, and video meeting software on a daily basis
• Collaborative working style with the ability to develop and maintain relationships across all areas and levels of the organization as well as external consultants/agencies
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New York, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, Texas, the Bay Area and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice and support urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.