Let's Get You Better
- Bring in your family—services available to adults and children 6-months and older.
- Access world-class care with our caring, licensed providers, latest technology, onsite lab and multidisciplinary health system partner.
- Save your spot online or simply walk in. We’re open 365 days a year, providing convenient same-day, evening, weekend and holiday care.
- Asthma attacks & wheezing
- Animal or insect bites (minor)
- Back & neck pain
- Broken bones & fractures
- Bronchitis & respiratory infection
- Colds, cough, flu & mild fever
- Cuts & lacerations
- Earache & ear infection
- Headache & migraine
- Motor vehicle accident (no fault)
- Pink eye & eye infection
- Poison oak & ivy
- Rash & skin infection
- Sinus infections
- Sore throat, laryngitis & strep
- Sprains & strains
- Urinary tract infection (UTIs)
- Vomiting & nausea
Urgent Care Services
These healthcare services, among many others, are available at this center.
Stay Healthy, St. Louis
Mythbuster: Do You Know What to do When Your Child Has Diarrhea?
The school nurse calls, your child has just been brought down from class. Bad news. It’s diarrhea. Time to head over to school, pick up your child,...
Pregnancy Tests: How Accurate Are They?
If you think you might be pregnant, the first thing you’ll probably do is head to the drugstore to buy a home pregnancy test. You might even buy...
St. Louis Urgent Care Pricing and Insurance
Clinical exam with instant lab test
$125 - 160*
Clinical exam with:
- X-ray (one body part)
- Administration of medication
$225 - 250*
Clinical exam with one procedure: (Some examples of procedures are set forth below)
- Wound repair
- Foreign object removal
- Asthma treatment
- Fracture care/splinting
- Burn treatment
- Abscess care
$175 - 325*
* Prices shown reflect a discount for which patients without insurance are eligible if they pay in full at the time of service.
All pricing ranges above are estimates. To receive actual pricing, patients without insurance may request prices from Mercy-GoHealth Urgent Care. We also will provide pricing before providing any non-emergency care. Please note, the cost could increase if there are medical complications.
Insurance - $20 - 100
Most major insurance companies' urgent care co-pays are in this range. This is an estimate only. Please contact your health plan to determine the actual amount of your co-pay.
Mercy-GoHealth Urgent Care and all of its physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners are in-network participating providers with the following health plans:
- Aetna/Coventry - Commercial
- Aetna/Coventry - Medicare
- Anthem - Commercial
- Blue Cross - Commercial
- Blue Cross - Medicare
- Cigna - Commercial
- Homestate - Ambetter
- Homestate - Medicaid
- Humana - Commercial
- Humana - Medicare
- Missouri Care
- UnitedHealthcare - Commercial
- UnitedHealthcare - Medicaid
- UnitedHealthcare - Medicare