Let's Get You Better
- Bring in your family—services available to adults and children 6-months and older. We also offer initial workers comp.
- Access world-class care with our caring, licensed providers, latest technology, onsite lab and multidisciplinary health system partner.
- Save your spot online or simply walk in. We’re open 365 days a year, providing convenient same-day, evening, weekend and holiday care.
- Animal or insect bites/stings (minor)
- Back & neck pain
- Blister, cyst & abscess
- Broken bones & fractures
- Bronchitis, chest colds & respiratory infection
- Burns (minor)
- Cough & Cold
- COVID-19 Evaluation
- Cuts & lacerations
- Foreign body removal (e.g. ears, nose, eyes, foot)
- Ingrown nail & nailbed care
- Motor vehicle accident (no fault)
- Nose bleeds
- Oral infection
- Pink eye & eye infection
- Poison oak, ivy, & sumac
- Rash & skin infection
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STD)
- Sinus infections
- Sore throat
- Sports clearance exams
- Sprains & strains
- Stomach pain (minor - no IV)
- TB screening
- Urinary tract infection (UTIs)
- Vaginal discomfort (no pap smear)
- Vomiting & nausea
- Wound care
Urgent Care Services
These healthcare services, among many others, are available at this center.
Stay Healthy, North Carolina
Four Types of Skeletal Muscle Injuries You Should Know About
There are over 600 muscles in your body! These muscles are categorized into three main types: cardiac, smooth and skeletal:Cardiac muscle tissue...
Six Ways To Help Kids Cope With Stress
Over the past year, people throughout the world have experienced new stressors, including a global pandemic, economic hardship, food insecurity and...
North Carolina Urgent Care Insurance
All Novant Health-GoHealth Urgent Care locations are in-network with most major health insurance plans including:
- BlueCross and BlueShield of NC
- Bright Health
- CIGNA Healthcare of NC
- First Health
- Healthnet (Tricare Prime & Extra)
- Humana (ChoiceCare) Network
- Primary Physician Care
- Private Healthcare System, Inc. (PHCS)
- Provider Select
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Veteran's Choice
- In accordance with the CARES Act, our centers will accept any health insurance provider/plan for visits related to COVID-19 (including Virtual evaluations). Please contact your insurance company for actual coverage based on your health plan.