Accredited Urgent Care Facility Committed to Care
Our Oregon and Washington locations have been accredited by Urgent Care Association of America. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth’s excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve.
Let's Get You Better
- Bring in your family—services available to adults and children 6-months and older.
- Access world-class care with our licensed providers and the latest technology. Book online to save your spot or simply walk in.
- Save your spot online. We’re open 365 days a year, providing convenient same-day, evening, weekend and holiday care.
- Asthma attacks & wheezing
- Animal or insect bites (minor)
- Back & neck pain
- Broken bones & fractures
- Bronchitis & respiratory infection
- Colds, cough, flu & mild fever
- Cuts & lacerations
- Earache & ear infection
- Headache & migraine
- Motor vehicle accident (no fault)
- Pink eye & eye infection
- Poison oak & ivy
- Rash & skin infection
- Sinus infections
- Sore throat, laryngitis & strep
- Sprains & strains
- Urinary tract infection (UTIs)
- Vomiting & nausea
Urgent Care Services
These healthcare services, among many others, are available at this center.
Stay Healthy, Oregon & Washington
Mythbuster: Do You Know What to do When Your Child Has Diarrhea?
The school nurse calls, your child has just been brought down from class. Bad news. It’s diarrhea. Time to head over to school, pick up your child,...
Pregnancy Tests: How Accurate Are They?
If you think you might be pregnant, the first thing you’ll probably do is head to the drugstore to buy a home pregnancy test. You might even buy...
Northwest Urgent Care Pricing and Insurance
Clinical exam with instant lab test
$165 - 190*
Clinical exam with:
- X-ray (one body part)
- Vaccine Administration of medication
$240 - 270*
Clinical exam with one procedure: (Some examples of procedures are set forth below)
- Wound repair
- Foreign object removal
- Asthma treatment
- Fracture care/splinting
- Burn treatment
- Abscess care
$250 - 350*
We treat non-life threatening injuries and illnesses such as:
- Allergies & Asthma
- Cold & Cough
- Rash & Skin Infection
- Sinus Infection
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- And More
* Prices shown reflect a discount for which patients without insurance are eligible if they pay in full at the time of service.
All pricing ranges above are estimates. To receive actual pricing, patients without insurance may request prices from Legacy-GoHealth Urgent Care. We also will provide pricing before providing any non-emergency care. Please note, the cost could increase if there are medical complications.
For Physical Therapy - We accept workers compensation claims, auto claims, and most insurance plans. We are also contracted with Caremark MCO. Copay, coinsurance,and/or deductible is based on each individual insurance plan. Please note we do not accept Medicare, Tricare, or OHP. Call our Physical Therapy center in Gresham, OR at 503-924-1374 for the full insurance list, a cost estimation, or to schedule an appointment.
Insurance - $20 - 100
Most major insurance companies' urgent care co-pays are in this range. This is an estimate only. Please contact your health plan to determine the actual amount of your co-pay.
Legacy-GoHealth Urgent Care and all of its physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners are in-network participating providers with the following health plans:
- Blue Cross / Regence
- Care Oregon
- Community Health Plan of Washington
- Family Care
- First Choice
- Health Net
- Managed Healthcare Northwest
- Oregon Medicaid
- Premera Blue Cross WA
- Railroad Medicare
- Tricare Health Net
- Tricare UHC Military
- Tuality Health
- United Healthcare
- VA Mission Act
- WA DOLI
- Washington Medicaid