Stay Healthy, Arkansas
Surprising Side Effects of Alcohol
Many people are familiar with common side effects of alcohol, including lowered inhibitions, euphoria (i.e., feeling “tipsy”), decreased coordination...
Tips & Tricks For Dealing With Pet Allergies
There’s no question that people in the U.S. love their pets! There are an estimated 76 million household dogs, and 58 million household cats. However...
Arkansas Urgent Care Insurance
Mercy-GoHealth Urgent Care and all of its physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners are in-network participating providers with the following health plans:
- Aetna - Commercial
- Allwell Medicare Advantage
- Arkansas Health and Wellness - Ambetter
- Arkansas Municipal League
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Commercial
- Cigna - Commercial
- PPO Plus (Zelis)
- In accordance with the CARES Act, our centers will accept any health insurance provider/plan for visits related to COVID-19 (including Virtual evaluations). Please contact your insurance company for actual coverage based on your health plan.