Accredited Urgent Care Facility Committed to Care
Our California locations have been accredited by Urgent Care Association of America. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth’s excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve.
Let's Get You Better
- Bring in your family—services available to adults and children 6-months and older.
- Access world-class care with our caring, licensed providers and the latest technology.
- Save your spot online—we’re open 365 days a year, providing convenient same-day, evening, weekend and holiday care.
- Asthma attacks & wheezing
- Animal or insect bites (minor)
- Back & neck pain
- Broken bones & fractures
- Bronchitis & respiratory infection
- Colds, cough, flu & mild fever
- Cuts & lacerations
- Earache & ear infection
- Headache & migraine
- Pink eye & eye infection
- Poison oak & ivy
- Rash & skin infection
- Sinus infections
- Sore throat, laryngitis & strep
- Sprains & strains
- Urinary tract infection (UTIs)
- Vomiting & nausea
Urgent Care Services
These healthcare services, among many others, are available at this center.
Stay Healthy, Bay Area
Mythbuster: Do You Know What to do When Your Child Has Diarrhea?
The school nurse calls, your child has just been brought down from class. Bad news. It’s diarrhea. Time to head over to school, pick up your child,...
Pregnancy Tests: How Accurate Are They?
If you think you might be pregnant, the first thing you’ll probably do is head to the drugstore to buy a home pregnancy test. You might even buy...
California Urgent Care Pricing and Insurance
Clinical exam with instant lab test
Clinical exam with:
- X-ray (one body part)
- Administration of medication
$260 - 350
Clinical exam with one procedure: (Some examples of procedures are set forth below)
- Wound repair
- Foreign object removal
- Asthma treatment
- Fracture care/splinting
- Burn treatment
- Abscess care
$360 - 460
* Prices shown reflect a discount for which patients without insurance are eligible if they pay in full at the time of service.
All pricing ranges above are estimates. To receive actual pricing, patients without insurance may request prices from Dignity Health-GoHealth Urgent Care. We also will provide pricing before providing any non-emergency care. Please note, the cost could increase if there are medical complications.
Insurance - $20 - 100
Most major insurance companies' urgent care co-pays are in this range. This is an estimate only. Please contact your health plan to determine the actual amount of your co-pay.
Dignity Health-GoHealth Urgent Care and all of its physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners are in-network participating providers with the following health plans:
- AARP UnitedHealthCare
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Managed Medi-Cal
- Asian American Medical Group
- Blue Cross Federal
- Blue Shield
- Brown & Toland HMO plans
- Chinese Community Health Plan
- Coventry/First Health
- Covered CA
- Golden Gate Restaurant Association
- Health Plan of San Francisco
- Health Plan of San Mateo (Peninsula locations only)
- Hill Physicians Group
- Jade Health Medical Group
- Jewish Senior Plans
- Medicare and Medi-Cal plan
- Meritain Healthcare
- Networks by Design
- NMDP Be the Match
- Rail Road Medicare
- San Francisco Health Plan
- Sequoia Physicians Network
- Western Health Advantage
- Worker's Comp