We are Committed to Quality Care
Our Connecticut locations have been accredited by Urgent Care Association of America. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth's excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve.
Let's Get You Better
- Bring in your family—services available to adults and children 6-months and older. We also offer Virtual Visits where you can connect with a GoHealth Urgent Care provider via video from wherever you are in Connecticut.
- Access world-class care with our licensed providers and the latest technology. Book online to save your spot or simply walk in.
- Save your spot online. We’re open 365 days a year, providing convenient same-day, evening, weekend and holiday care.
- Asthma attacks & wheezing
- Animal or insect bites (minor)
- Back & neck pain
- Broken bones & fractures
- Bronchitis & respiratory infection
- Colds, cough, flu & mild fever
- Cuts & lacerations
- Earache & ear infection
- Headache & migraine
- Motor vehicle accident (no fault)
- Pink eye & eye infection
- Poison oak & ivy
- Rash & skin infection
- Sinus infections
- Sore throat, laryngitis & strep
- Sprains & strains
- Urinary tract infection (UTIs)
- Vomiting & nausea
Urgent Care Services
These healthcare services, among many others, are available at this center.
Stay Healthy, Connecticut
The Most Common Reasons Why It Burns When You Pee
Burning with urination, also called “dysuria”, is a frequent symptom that can have multiple causes. Here are five of the most common reasons why you...
Six Ways Women Can Prevent Urinary Tract Infections
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are the most common bacterial infection diagnosed in women. In fact, more than 50% of women will experience a UTI in...
Connecticut Urgent Care Pricing and Insurance
Clinical exam with instant lab test
$120 - 160*
Clinical exam with:
- X-ray (one body part)
- Administration of medication
$170 - 240*
Clinical exam with one procedure: (Some examples of procedures are set forth below)
- Wound repair
- Foreign object removal
- Asthma treatment
- Fracture care/splinting
- Burn treatment
- Abscess care
$250 - 350*
We treat non-life threatening injuries and illnesses such as:
- Cold & cough
- Sinus problems
- & more
* Prices shown reflect a discount for which patients without insurance are eligible if they pay in full at the time of service.
All pricing ranges above are estimated. To receive actual pricing, patients without insurance may request prices from Hartford HealthCare-GoHealth Urgent Care. We will provide pricing before providing any non-emergency care. Please note, the cost could increase if there are medical complications.
Insurance - $20 - 100
Most major insurance companies' urgent care co-pays are in this range. This is an estimate only. Please contact your health plan to determine the actual amount of your co-pay.
Hartford HealthCare-GoHealth Urgent Care and all of its physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners are in-network participating providers with the following health plans:
- Aetna US Healthcare Basic Visit
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Expanded Visit
- Anthem Health Exchange Plans
- Anthem Medicare Advantage
- CarePartners of CT
- Colonial Cooperative Care
- CTCare Health Exchange Plans
- CTCare Medicare Advantage
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Health New England Medicare Advantage Plan
- Health New England PPO Plans
- Healthy CT
- Multiplan/Private Healthcare Systems (network)
- Northeast Health Direct/CHN PPO
- Railroad Medicare
- UHC Medicare Advantage
- Virtual Visits are in network with United, Anthem and HHC Employee Health Plan; competitive cash pay pricing