- Open every day with after hours and holiday care
- Experienced workers' compensation providers and care team
- Ability for employees to save their spot online or just walk in
- Onsite x-ray and rapid lab testing
- Integrated medical records with Inova Health System
- Seamless referrals to Inova specialists if needed
Why send your employees to Inova-GoHealth Urgent Care?
Workers' compensation services
At Inova-GoHealth Urgent Care we have experience and confidence in all aspects of workers' compensation. From initial care and treatment plans to the complicated paperwork, we make the process easy for both employers and employees. Here are just a few things you can expect from our team:
- Fast, convenient service and quick turnaround times with paperwork
- Convenient locations and visit times for your team’s schedule
- Majority of cases handled and closed internally without external referrals
- Efficient treatment plans to get injured employees back to work as quickly and safely as possible
- Timely and responsive communications with your workers' compensation MCO and Insurance Carrier
Workers Comp Form
Healthy advice for everyday living
You have questions. We have answers. Visit our Health Library and find answers or suggestions for many of your health concerns.
Tips to Handle Holiday Stress
The end of the year comes with plenty to look forward to, but it can also mean that holiday stress is right around the corner. While we can’t always prevent the stress of the holidays, we can at least be prepared to manage it.
What’s The Deal With Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)?
Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) is a virus that causes upper and lowers respiratory tract infections. Symptoms may be mild, cold-like, or more serious, especially for infants or older adults. This year, it has been significantly affecting toddlers and older children as well. One of the respiratory syncytial virus characteristics is the change in appearance in the lung cells that occurs when there is an RSV infection. The virus is named “syncytial” based on the change in appearance that cells in the respiratory tract undergo when they’re infected by the virus since “syncytial” is a Greek term for a cluster of cells.
How to Stay fit during winter without going to the Gym
If you’ve been enjoying outdoor activities this spring and summer, you may be wondering how to stay fit in the winter months when most physical activity is forced indoors. If you don’t enjoy going to the gym, you may find it challenging to come up with new ways to stay fit during winter.