- Open every day with after hours and holiday care
- Experienced workers' compensation providers and care team
- Ability for employees to save their spot online or just walk in
- Onsite x-ray and rapid lab testing
- Integrated medical records with Inova Health System
- Seamless referrals to Inova specialists if needed
Workers' Compensation in Virginia
Inova-GoHealth Urgent Care has Inova employees covered for a wide range of workers' compensation needs.
To learn more or to speak to one of our workers' compensation specialists, fill out the contact form below.
Why send your employees to Inova-GoHealth Urgent Care?
Workers' compensation services
At Inova-GoHealth Urgent Care we have experience and confidence in all aspects of workers' compensation. From initial care and treatment plans to the complicated paperwork, we make the process easy for both employers and employees. Here are just a few things you can expect from our team:
- Fast, convenient service and quick turnaround times with paperwork
- Convenient locations and visit times for your team’s schedule
- Majority of cases handled and closed internally without external referrals
- Efficient treatment plans to get injured employees back to work as quickly and safely as possible
- Timely and responsive communications with your workers' compensation MCO and Insurance Carrier
Workers Comp Form
Healthy advice for everyday living
You have questions. We have answers. Visit our Health Library and find answers or suggestions for many of your health concerns.
Five Heart Healthy Things You Can Do From Home
Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. In fact, one person dies from heart disease every 36 seconds. In spite of the ongoing pandemic, it’s still possible to be proactive about your cardiovascular health.
The Truth About Vitamins and Supplements
Every year, people in the U.S. spend $35 billion on dietary supplements -- including vitamins, herbs, minerals, and botanical extracts. These supplements can be sold in the form of tablets, capsules, powders, shakes, and bars.
Five Subtle Signs of Heart Attacks In Women
Heart disease is the leading cause of death in women in the U.S. While heart disease affects men and women in equal numbers, symptoms of heart disease can differ between the sexes. In the case of heart attacks, men tend to experience the classic heart attack symptoms of chest pain, increased sweating, and shortness of breath, while women are more likely to experience symptoms that tend to be a little vaguer.