- Open every day with after hours and holiday care
- Experienced workers' compensation providers and care team
- Ability for employees to save their spot online or just walk in
- Onsite x-ray and rapid lab testing
- Integrated medical records with Inova Health System
- Seamless referrals to Inova specialists if needed
Why send your employees to Inova-GoHealth Urgent Care?
Workers' compensation services
At Inova-GoHealth Urgent Care we have experience and confidence in all aspects of workers' compensation. From initial care and treatment plans to the complicated paperwork, we make the process easy for both employers and employees. Here are just a few things you can expect from our team:
- Fast, convenient service and quick turnaround times with paperwork
- Convenient locations and visit times for your team’s schedule
- Majority of cases handled and closed internally without external referrals
- Efficient treatment plans to get injured employees back to work as quickly and safely as possible
- Timely and responsive communications with your workers' compensation MCO and Insurance Carrier
Workers Comp Form
Healthy advice for everyday living
You have questions. We have answers. Visit our Health Library and find answers or suggestions for many of your health concerns.
What is RSV? Symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment
Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) is a virus that causes upper and lower respiratory tract infections. Symptoms can be mild, cold-like, or more serious, especially for infants or older adults.
Uncovering the symptoms of COVID variant JN.1: What you need to know
The SARS-CoV02 virus that causes COVID-19 continues to mutate and spread, particularly during the colder winter months, similar to other seasonal viruses. This year, a new COVID variant called JN.1 is spreading globally.
Urgent Care vs. Emergency Room
You’re cutting strawberries and you accidentally slice your thumb. The pain isn’t terrible, but the cut looks deep. It’s bleeding badly. So, what do you do? Do you visit your local emergency room (ER) or head to the nearest urgent care center?