Accredited Urgent Care Facility Committed to Care
Our New York locations have been accredited by Urgent Care Association of America. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth’s excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve.
Committed to Continued Excellence in Pediatric Care
GoHealth Urgent Care, Northwell Health and Cohen Children’s Medical Center have partnered to provide specialty pediatric care and services in New York. Cohen Children’s Medical Center landed on the U.S. News & World Report’s Best Children’s Hospitals list for the 12th year in a row. [Line Break] Source: Cohen Children's Medical Center, 2018
Let's Get You Better
- Bring in your child(ren)—our dedicated pediatric urgent care centers provide services to children 1-week and older. We also offer pediatric services in all of our other urgent care centers for children 6-months and older.
- Access world-class care with our licensed providers and the latest technology. Book online to save your spot or simply walk in.
- Save your spot online. We’re open 365 days a year, providing convenient same-day, evening, weekend and holiday care.
- Asthma attacks & wheezing
- Animal or insect bites (minor)
- Back & neck pain
- Broken bones & fractures
- Bronchitis & respiratory infection
- Colds, cough, flu & mild fever
- Cuts & lacerations
- Earache & ear infection
- Headache & migraine
- Motor vehicle accident (no fault)
- Pink eye & eye infection
- Poison oak & ivy
- Rash & skin infection
- Sinus infections
- Sore throat, laryngitis & strep
- Sprains & strains
- Urinary tract infection (UTIs)
- Vomiting & nausea
Urgent Care Services
These healthcare services, among many others, are available at this center.
Stay Healthy, New York
Mythbuster: Do You Know What to do When Your Child Has Diarrhea?
The school nurse calls, your child has just been brought down from class. Bad news. It’s diarrhea. Time to head over to school, pick up your child,...
Pregnancy Tests: How Accurate Are They?
If you think you might be pregnant, the first thing you’ll probably do is head to the drugstore to buy a home pregnancy test. You might even buy...
New York Urgent Care Pricing and Insurance
Clinical exam with instant lab test
$135 - 160*
Clinical exam with:
- X-ray (one body part)
- Administration of medication
$170 - 210*
Clinical exam with one procedure: (Some examples of procedures are set forth below)
- Wound repair
- Foreign object removal
- Asthma treatment
- Fracture care/splinting
- Burn treatment
- Abscess care
$250 - 350*
* Prices shown reflect a discount for which patients without insurance are eligible if they pay in full at the time of service.
All pricing ranges above are estimates. To receive actual pricing, patients without insurance may request prices from Northwell Health-GoHealth Urgent Care. We also will provide pricing before providing any non-emergency care. Please note, the cost could increase if there are medical complications.
Insurance - $20 - 100
Most major insurance companies' urgent care co-pays are in this range. This is an estimate only. Please contact your health plan to determine the actual amount of your co-pay.
Northwell Health-GoHealth Urgent Care and all of its physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners are in-network participating providers with the following health plans:
- AgeWell New York
- Child Health Plus
- Empire / Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Emblem / GHI
- The Empire Plan - NYSHIP
- Health First
- UnitedHealthCare Community Plan
- Well Care