Oklahoma Urgent Care Insurance
Mercy-GoHealth Urgent Care and all of its physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners are in-network participating providers with the following health plans:
- Aetna - Commercial
- Aetna - Medicare Advantage
- Blue Cross - Commercial
- Blue Cross - Medicare Advantage
- Cigna - Commercial
- Community Care of Oklahoma HMO
- Global Health - Commercial
- Global Health - Medicare Advantage
- Humana Choice Care
- Humana - Medicare Advantage
- Multiplan PHCS
- Preferred Community Choice PPO
- UnitedHealthcare - Commercial
- UnitedHealthcare - Medicare Advantage
- In accordance with the CARES Act, our centers will accept any health insurance provider/plan for visits related to COVID-19 (including Virtual evaluations). Please contact your insurance company for actual coverage based on your health plan.
Stay Healthy, Oklahoma
Five Common Causes of Hand Injuries
The hand is a complex structure made of 27 bones connected by ligaments, muscles, tendons and nerves. Because the hand is so intricate, hand injuries...
Everything You Need To Know About Menstruation
Every day, 800 million women and girls around the world are menstruating. Here’s what you need to know about this complex yet common occurrence....