Stay Healthy, St. Louis
Fourth of July Safety Tips from GoHealth Urgent Care
The Fourth of July is an opportunity to celebrate American’s independence while spending time with family and friends. To make the most of the...
Four Types of Skeletal Muscle Injuries You Should Know About
There are over 600 muscles in your body! These muscles are categorized into three main types: cardiac, smooth and skeletal:Cardiac muscle tissue...
St. Louis Urgent Care Insurance
All Mercy-GoHealth Urgent Care locations are in-network with most major health insurance plans including:
- Aetna/Coventry - Commercial
- Aetna/Coventry - Medicare
- Anthem - Commercial
- Blue Cross - Commercial
- Blue Cross - Medicare
- Cigna - Commercial
- Homestate - Ambetter
- Homestate - Medicaid
- Humana - Commercial
- Humana - Medicare
- Missouri Care
- UnitedHealthcare - Commercial
- UnitedHealthcare - Medicaid
- UnitedHealthcare - Medicare
- Our centers will accept any health insurance provider/plan for visits related to COVID-19 testing in St. Louis (including virtual evaluations). Please contact your insurance company for actual coverage based on your health plan.