EXCELLENT BONUS PROGRAM:
- Daily Volume Bonus paid monthly based on patient visit metrics met per shift (to reward those who work at the busier centers).
- Quarterly Bonus of up to 10% of your clinical base salary, based upon customer satisfaction scores, productivity and quality measures.
Northwell Health - GoHealth Urgent Care, is seeking experienced Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants, with adult and pediatric experience who can see ages birth through geriatrics, to join the team in our Hewlett, NY center. This is a great opportunity for a provider looking to work per diem.
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we GO above and beyond for our patients, communities and team members to ensure effortless, personal and connected experiences. That's why we partner with the most innovative and integrated health systems, like Northwell Health, and staff our centers with the most knowledgeable providers.
Our partnership with Northwell Health provides patients in the community with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools, such as online registration and appointment scheduling.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- State-of-the-art centers that are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced EPIC EMR
- Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks
- Partnership with Northwell Health allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care
- 12-hour shifts rotated with a team of experienced providers (centers open 10am – 10 pm, 7 days per week)
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Nurse Practitioners: Appropriate certification required (AANC or AANP)
- Physician Assistants: NCCPA Certification
- 2 years of Fulltime experience (as a PA or NP) in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting.
- Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages).
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
Job Title: NP/PA
Pay Range: $80/hour
Per Diem Benefits:
Click apply below or contact our recruitment team directly:
Sr. Provider Recruiter
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
For applicants in California, please review our California Consumer Privacy Statement here.
About GoHealth Urgent Care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Atlanta, the Bay Area, Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New York, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, Portland/Vancouver, Texas and Virginia. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice and support urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives. Remote positions are also available.