Comprehensive care for everyday illnesses such as the flu, sore throat, or stomach pain.
Comprehensive care for common injuries like burns, cuts, sprains and more.
On-site lab offering rapid results for common illnesses and infections.
Connect with a GoHealth Urgent Care provider from the comfort of your home
On-site X-Rays to diagnose and treat injuries and illnesses. All X-rays are non-invasive with minimal radiation.
Find a Center Near You
Let's Get You Better
- Bring in your family—services available to adults and children 6-months and older. We also offer dedicated pediatric centers which provide service to young adults and children one-week and older.
- Access world-class care with our licensed providers and the latest technology. Book online to save your spot or simply walk in.
- Save your spot online. We’re open 365 days a year, providing convenient same-day, evening, weekend and holiday care.
- Animal or insect bites/stings (minor)
- Asthma attacks
- Back & neck pain
- Blister, cyst & abscess
- Broken bones & fractures
- Bronchitis, chest colds & respiratory infection
- Burns (minor)
- Cold sores
- Cough & Cold
- COVID-19 Antibody Testing
- COVID-19 Evaluation
- COVID-19 Testing
- Cuts & lacerations
- Ear infection
- Fever (mild)
- Foreign body removal (e.g. ears, nose, eyes, foot)
- Ingrown nail & nailbed care
- Motor vehicle accident (no fault)
- Nose bleeds
- Oral infection
- Physical therapy
- Pink eye & eye infection
- Poison oak, ivy, & sumac
- Rash & skin infection
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STD)
- Sinus infections
- Sore throat
- Sports clearance exams
- Sprains & strains
- Strep Throat
- Sunburn (mild)
- TB testing
- Upset stomach & minor stomach pain
- Urinary problems
- Urinary tract infection (UTIs)
- Vaginal discomfort (no pap smear)
- Vomiting & nausea
- Wound care
Urgent Care Services
Our pediatric urgent care centers are currently located in New York. We treat children and babies 10 days old and up.
Insomnia - Definition, Causes, & More | GoHealth Urgent Care
What is Insomnia?Insomnia is a common sleep disorder that affects millions of people worldwide. Those who suffer from insomnia have a hard time...
Seven Tips For Preventing Heat-Related Illnesses
Heat-related illnesses such as heat exhaustion and heat stroke peak from July through August each year as the U.S. experiences its highest...