Comprehensive care for everyday illnesses such as the flu, sore throat, or stomach pain.
Comprehensive care for common injuries like burns, cuts, sprains and more.
On-site lab offering rapid results for common illnesses and infections.
Connect with a GoHealth Urgent Care provider from the comfort of your home
On-site X-Rays to diagnose and treat injuries and illnesses. All X-rays are non-invasive with minimal radiation.
Find a Center Near You
Let's Get You Better
- Bring in your family—services available to adults and children 6-months and older. We also offer dedicated pediatric centers which provide service to young adults and children one-week and older.
- Access world-class care with our licensed providers and the latest technology. Book online to save your spot or simply walk in.
- Save your spot online. We’re open 365 days a year, providing convenient same-day, evening, weekend and holiday care.
- Animal or insect bites/stings (minor)
- Asthma attacks
- Back & neck pain
- Blister, cyst & abscess
- Broken bones & fractures
- Bronchitis, chest colds & respiratory infection
- Burns (minor)
- Cold sores
- Cough & Cold
- COVID-19 Antibody Testing
- COVID-19 Evaluation
- COVID-19 Testing
- Cuts & lacerations
- Ear infection
- Fever (mild)
- Foreign body removal (e.g. ears, nose, eyes, foot)
- Ingrown nail & nailbed care
- Motor vehicle accident (no fault)
- Nose bleeds
- Oral infection
- Physical therapy
- Pink eye & eye infection
- Poison oak, ivy, & sumac
- Rash & skin infection
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STD)
- Sinus infections
- Sore throat
- Sports clearance exams
- Sprains & strains
- Strep Throat
- Sunburn (mild)
- TB testing
- Upset stomach & minor stomach pain
- Urinary problems
- Urinary tract infection (UTIs)
- Vaginal discomfort (no pap smear)
- Vomiting & nausea
- Wound care
Urgent Care Services
Our pediatric urgent care centers are currently located in New York. We treat children and babies 10 days old and up.
Why Getting A Flu Shot Matters More Than Ever This Year
While the COVID-19 virus has captured everyone’s attention and made headlines around the world, it’s still important to take precautions against...
Ten Safety Tips To Follow During Wildfire Season
July through November is considered “wildfire season” in much of the western U.S. because dry vegetation, low rates of precipitation and warm winds...